33236 SILVERSPOT LANE - Warrenton, Ore 97146
SALE PENDING!! Fall in love with this beautiful Contemporary 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home, on one acre. Home includes a large 3-car garage with an attached workshop and ample parking space for your boat, RV, or extra house guests! Located in a desirable gated neighborhood with views of the Coastal Mountain Range, Pacific Ocean and Sunset Lake. Options abound for the outdoor enthusiast with nearby lake and beach access within a one-mile radius.
- Skylights and large windows throughout allow for lots of natural light.
- Master suite on main floor offers a lovely window seat, large walk-in closet, double sinks, and a large garden tub with separate shower.
- Wood floors throughout entry, dining, and kitchen.
- Living room includes wet bar and built-in wine rack for that Entertainer's touch.
- Beautifully crafted kitchen combines simplicity and functionality with built-in shelving, ample cabinet space, an island with gas range, durable Corian countertops, and a breakfast nook. Brand new double oven included!
- Upstairs loft provides additional living space with the best views in the house.
- Instant Hot Water Heater has new recirculation pump.
- Separate laundry room off garage entrance.
- Tons of storage space throughout.
- New insulation attic storage space.
- Sellers are offering a home warranty on appliances.
- Clear Old-Growth Western Red Cedar Deck overlooking large backyard, with views of the Coastal Mountain Range. Outfitted with surround speaker system that flows through the living room and out onto the deck for entertaining. Gas line available for your grill.
- One-Acre lot outside of Tsunami Hazard Zone. Custom-built deer feeder included.
- Backyard offers a fire pit area with log seating.
- Garage parks three vehicles and includes a separate workshop area that can also be used as an office space or additional storage.
- Silverspot Meadows is a small group of homes on the north end of Surf Pines that border a designated sanctuary for the Oregon Silverspot Butterfly.
- Wildlife are seen often in the area, including deer, pheasants, and the occasional elk.
- Surf Pines is a private, gated community of homes parallel to Sunset Beach and Sunset Lake.
- Both beach and lake access are within a one-mile radius.
- Surf Pines offers residential beach paths throughout the community.
- This home is 1.3 miles away from Astoria Golf and Country Club; 2.6 miles from Cullaby Lake, 7.3 miles from Seaside, and 9 miles from Fort Stevens.